This month has flown right by, but not without some learning experiences. Here are some things I learned:
- Never give Schr?die flea medicine while wearing a decent shirt; she still has back claws.
- There is a limit as to how much milk one can ingest in the span of three minutes.
- High school kids that play in pit bands are really cool.
- The Comfort Inn is not that comfortable.
- It can take 50 minutes to drive 5 miles when there is night construction on I-95.
- Always make a backup of a database table before you do anything to it.
- Agatha Christie is still a good read.
- Some vampire cable shows should never have been made.